I am not really surprised that I also jumped onto the bandwagon of Adult Coloring Book. I mean, it involves colors and the act of putting colors, so how can I resist it? In my childhood years, I remember finishing countless coloring books, and as I grew older I still bought those with cartoon characters.The sudden trend in Adult Coloring Books is really an awkward-no-more excuse to continue my love in coloring.
My first try in Adult Coloring Book was not a pleasant one. That experience was seriously horrendous. I gave up on it while finishing only a quarter of the page. The tiny details were stressful for me, I guess I was too accustomed to doing Disney and Justice League coloring books. I even vowed that I will never try coloring again.
However, eventually, after seeing another set of coloring sheets and constantly trying them, I got the hang of it. And now, I am continuously trying new patterns and theme.
Most of the coloring books that are available in the market are imported, and it delights me to find local publishers releasing artworks done by Filipino artists. It’s good that we get to showcase Filipino talents, which we are rich of.
Just recently, Vermailene Barrios launched her Kulay Pinoy coloring book.
Illustrated in her coloring book are the various Philippine traditions and places. It’s interesting to find our colorful culture in this format.
Along with Louisechelle, the giveaway host, I am giving you a chance to own a copy of this Kulay Pinoy Coloring book. Participate through the Rafflecopter below.
Here are some vital details you have to remember:
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is open only for Philippine residents.
- The giveaway will run until the 15th of December
- Winner must reply within 24 hours and confirm necessary details.
- Failure to do so, Louisechelle will choose another winner without prior notice.
- Winner will be formally announced as soon as entries are verified and as soon as he/she confirms necessary details needed.
- Shipping fee will be handled by the giveaway host.
- The item will be shipped as soon as winner confirms delivery address.
- Tracking number will be provided to the winner so he/she can track the parcel.
- Winner is required to take a selfie with the prize. The photo must be sent to the giveaway host via email. Louisechelle will be sharing the photo in her blog and social media accounts.
- Posting in social media and tagging the giveaway host is optional but highly encouraged.
Just wait for the Rafflecopter to load and follow the instructions for a chance to win this lovely Kulay Pinoy coloring book!
If the widget does not load, you may also just click the link above.
Best of luck!